Sunday, June 27, 2010

Avatar Wall Papers

This is my collection of Avatar Wall Papers. Click on the pictures to open full version or right click and save destination and Enjoy.
My collection is a screen cap of Blueray print. they are many action scenes that I was unable to capture clearly. I have used VLC to play and capture these images.



Turok (Last shadow) and Turok maktuhu is my favorite elements in this movie and Sahilo is our favorite bond in the family. When I got my new Landcruiser 2010 and when I got familiar with it, my wife always tells me that you made the Sahilo with it and it is Turok and I am Turok Maktuhu :) funny how this movie got in our lives and today I am writing this blog.
We have seen it almost 10 times by now. The first few times downloaded from a Torrent of Camera Telesync version and afterwards better, and better versions. We live in Saudi Arabia, we do not have 3D max here but surely we will travel to a place where we can see it in 3D as soon as possible.

Oh this speech is so impressive and impactful, I love to see it many many time. The moment is extremely fantastic and full of energy.



































































Avatar Wall Paper

My favorite characters in the movie:
Jake Sully
Neytiri
Dr. Grace Augustine
Trudy Chacon
Tsu'tey
Norm Spellman

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed by your post and eager to read. I learn new things and information from your article. I then pass this to my friends. I think you are doing a fantastic job. Let’s keep up the good work.

    Hoi An Basket Boat Tour
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    Central Vietnam Package Tour
    Viet Tours
    My Son Tours
    Hoi An Eco Tour

    ReplyDelete